- I can sit for a good couple of seconds
- I enjoy being on my tummy more now
- I went to Paternoster Baai
- My arm is improving and I can put my right hand in my mouth now
- I suck my two figners (index and middle)
- I drool a lot
- I laugh lots and lots when mom barks woof woof
- I babble a lot....my first bubbles -
Thursday, 24 July 2014
Wednesday, 9 July 2014
I am four months old, and mommy can NOT believe how much I have grown and changed in just four months!
Four Months Old
- I'm trying very hard to sit up..I do little mini sit ups and get very frustrated
- if mom puts me in sitting position then I sit for a while
- I love sleeping on Joycie's back and lunch time naps with mom
- I get bored easily now
- I'm starting to reach for my toys now and if mom gives them to me I put them in my mouth
- Bed time is 18;30 but I still wake up around 1/2am and 5am
- I blow bubble and make brrrrrrr sound with my lips
- I smile when the dogs lick me
- Flying like an airplane makes me laugh
- Mom gave me a sip of water....first thing I've tried since breast milk...I shook my head in disgust!
Saturday, 5 July 2014
3 months old
- I started lifting my arm up
- I went to visit my granny in Somerset East
- I laugh out loud now
- I think mom is VERY funny when she does aerobics with me in her arms
- I love going for strolls in my pram
- My head/neck much stronger and I can hold my head up nicely now
- I'm starting to wake up more at night now... mom says its a growth spurt
- I am growing out of my 3-6month clothing!
- I follow peoples voices around the room and I also watch the dogs when they fight, cant take my eyes off of them!