Monday 6 May 2013

good lord a lot has happened since the engagement!

1st.  We went to Cape Town - crayfish diving
2nd. We moved house to Port Alfred for the December/January holidays
3rd. I spend Christmas in Umtentinrtwenitweenie or something odd like that
4th.  2 of my best friends from school joined me for new years in Port Alfred
5th. Spent a week playing golf at Fancourt
6th. Wedding planning and dress shopping started end of January
7th. We went to some parties and cooking etc
8th. We spend a pre-wedding stress free week at Pezula golf resort
9th. I played in my first ever Grahamstown Ladies Golf open..probably came stone last or somewhere around there.
10th. WE GOT MARRIED
11th......I'm back and some photos will follow this post!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for some photos Megs! Congratulations on getting married to your best friend! May you make very happy memories together!

    ReplyDelete